Stop all the clocks. Tyrannosaurus Rex ist gegangen.

• Ich bekomme ja fast jeden Tag Facebook-Erinnerungen angezeigt und schaue mir die auch immer an, also wirklich immer. Neulich habe ich da diese Erinnerung an einen wunderschönen Sonnenuntergangsspaziergang mit Rex und Jasmin in meinem alten Zuhause gekriegt, das war sooo herrlich an dem Abend in den Weinbergen.

Dieses Foto muss ich mir wohl beizeiten auch groß drucken lassen und aufhängen <333 Mein bester Bleps einfach <333

Und das war wohl ziemlich genau heute vor neun Jahren... ach, ach, ach, wenn ich doch nur einmal kurz die Zeit zurückdrehen könnte, denn an manches aus Rexis Junghundezeit erinnere ich mich gefühlt gar nicht mehr so intensiv... aber wie niedlich und klein war er bitte und wie anders hat er eigentlicha ausgesehen und überhaupt... </333

• Heuer wäre es unser zehnter gemeinsamer Herbst gewesen. Ich vermisse dich jede Sekunde <3 Du hast den Herbst so geliebt.

"Bittersweet October. The mellow, messy, leaf-kicking, perfect pause between the opposing miseries of summer and winter." - Carol Bishop Hipps, "October", "In A Southern Garden"

"It's a brutal and beautiful autumn." - Alex Dimitrov, "Together and by Ourselves"

"love is a raging flame

many waters cannot quench it

neither can all the floods come to drown it

i am lost

but even in the wildernress, i would know you" - "Dayspring", Anthony Oliveira

"i would harrow the field and stone of the world to find you

across inches and centuries

it's only death that's all

what is that to love" - "Dayspring", Anthony Oliveira

"wait

if this is the last

if this is the end

i don't know how to say goodbye to you

i only know this:

i will never love anyone anything

like you the same again" - Anthony Oliveira, "Dayspring"

"Hold on, hold on, I have to protest.

Do you think I would choose to live without you?"

- "Orestes by Euripides", "An Oreista", Übersetzung v. Anne Carson

"To be alive: not just the carcass

But the spark.

That's crudely put, but...

If we're not supposed to dance,

Why all this music?" "to be alive", Gregory Orr

"Maybe life doesn't get any better than this, or any worse, and what we get is just what we're willing to find: small wonders, where they grow" - Barbara Kingsolver, "Small Wonder"

"I love you.

I say your name all the time when you're not around

just to put more of you in the world." - C.T. Salazar, "Headless John the Baptist Hitchhiking"

"Do you know what I want of life?

That I can be with you, you, all of you,

and if life repeated a thousand times,

still you, you, and again, you." - "On Loving. Sin: Selected Poems", Forugh Farrokhzad

"they tell me there are four seasons

but I live in a fifth one

which is your space

and your time." - Etel Adnan, "Five Senses for One Death"

"Your absence has gone through me

like thread through a needle.

Everything I do is

stitched with its color." - W.S. Merwin

• Ach, der kleine wunderbare, lustige, wunderschöne, goldene Rex... :broken_heart: :crying_face:

Mir kommen auch immer noch die Tränen, wenn ich so schöne Fotos von ihm sehe. Ich drück dich mal, wenn du magst.

Er wird immer unvergessen sein, ich deinem Herzen und im Herzen aller, die ihn kannten.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!